Maintains equipment & facilities in working order & proactively addresses & reacts to needs of both equipment & facility. Position is needed to stay up-to-date on plant needs. Position is to reduce costs of operations through superior planning, upkeep & communications.
Collaborates with production personnel & management to seek the most efficient maintenance solutions.
Documentation of maintenance through Main Saver program. Communicates daily to management re: changes, additions, completion dates/times & provides cost & time estimates.
Delegation & supervision of multiple employees & contractors to accomplish maintenance needs.
Establishes strategies to efficiently & cost-effectively maintain or increase production in conjunction with management & division priorities.
Communicates equipment & facility needs to the Branch Manager & others as needed. Manages costs & obtains management approval for higher cost items.
1) 10 or more years of related experience
2) Good computer and office equipment skills
3) Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
4) Must be able to read & understand hydraulic & electrical schematics, combustion engine repair, preventive maintenance, trouble-shoot electrical problems
5) Positive attitude, team player & team builder, confidentiality, cooperative nature
6) High school diploma; advanced education preferred
At CMC, we firmly believe that our people are the key to our success. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to remain a...