A local leading organization is currently seeking an entry level Maintenance Technician in Robinson Township for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Maintenance technician positions require candidates to be responsible for the support of production and process operations in order maximize equipment uptime.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as an operations partner in repairing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
• Trouble shoot and diagnose various processing and packaging equipment to determine nature and extent repairs or
• Complete preventative maintenance assignments
• Respond to line and equipment calls
• Support buildings and grounds keeping needs
• Performs of variety of duties to help maintain and improve the overall facilities
We have an opening on night shift, Tuesday-Friday 8:30pm-7:00am, plus overtime as needed.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff -
Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other maintenance related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 15 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...