Performs complex mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production and performs some electrical troubleshooting as necessary.
- Electrical wiring trouble shooting knowledge.
- Dismantles machines and performs repairs.
- Makes necessary machine adjustments for proper operation.
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
- Basic machine shop knowledge (using Lathes, End mills, Drill press machines)
- Performs skilled welding (stick, mig, etc) and plumbing repairs.
- Performs maintenance of powered industrial trucks including mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience. Two year Associates Degree in industrial Maintenance field preferred
Other Pertinent Position Information:
- Two or more year’s industrial electro- mechanical maintenance experience.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
- While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. The associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and will be required to take a lung function test annually. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- 2 years ago - save job
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the...