Maintenenance Technician needed for senior apartment community located in Talladega, Alabama. Salary will be based on skill level with a maintenance test requirement.
Qualified Applicants may apply at 21 Ironaton Road, Talladega, Alabama between the hours of 10am - 12 pm, Monday through Friday.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the prompt and efficient performance of all tasks assigned by the Community Manager and for continuous self-improvement of skills and expertise. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical condition of the Community from both a preventative and corrective standpoint. HVAC Certified preferred, as well as plumbing, electrical and painting experience required.
- Ensuring that residents are provided a clean, well-maintained community
- Experience with plumbing, electrical and painting required.
- HVAC certified is preferred.
- Satisfying service requests promptly (within 24 hours) and efficiently
- Exercising control over maintenance expenditures including keeping an inventory of frequently used parts and replacement items
- Supervising, implementing and following OSHA safety programs
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds
- Must be a fast learner and self motivated
- Must be honest, courteous and possess cooperative character traits
- Good communication and organizational skills required
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proper automobile liability insurance, and dependable transportation.
- Drug test and background check required
Company offers competitive salary based on experience, plus benefits package. SPM, LLC. is a smoke and drug free work place.
SPM Property Management - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -