Under the direction of the Maintenance Shift Supervisor and Shift Manager the incumbent responds to all General Maintenance service calls.
Responsible for performing necessary tasks and demonstrating knowledge relating to
hotel or residential facility maintenance
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in hotel or residential facility maintenance.
• Strong knowledge of commercial building repair and maintenance to include all trades i.e. Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall, Paint, Carpentry, and Carpet repair.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be safety conscious.
• Must be able to work as a team player to accomplish the goals of the Facilities Department.
• Must be able to work standing for long periods of time, moving/lifting up to 75lbs.
• Must be able to climb a ladder, use man-lifts or scaffolding as a part of this position.
Seminole Gaming - 5 months ago