- Job Summary
- The Mammography Clerk performs a wide range of clerical duties including typing record keeping, and filing. Exhibits the F.I.R.S.T. values (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Works in typical office setting. May require working evening or weekend schedule. Ability to stand, bend, stoop and lift medium weight files under 25 lbs. The task of this job does not involve exposure to blood, body fluid or tissue. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. independently.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: High school graduate.
- Experience: On-the-job training provided.
- EQUIPMENT USED/SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Computer and software, copy machine and fax machine. Familiar with medical terminology.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard