- Advise hospital leadership on HR and organizational issues including but not limited to talent acquisition, performance management, talent and culture development, employee relations, change management, and employee engagement to promote and maintain a high-performance culture.
- Collaborate with managers within Human Resources and Partners Healthcare System to leverage HR programs and practices to execute major workforce initiatives to deliver integrated HR solutions to the business.
- Engage and leverage the capabilities of the talent partners and business partners in support of successful execution of business strategies.
- Encourage diverse thought and creative solutions that challenge the status quo and move the organization toward its vision to transform the future of healthcare.
- Develop and maintain an effective talent acquisition process, direct sourcing capability, and branding initiatives
- Establish and maintain metrics to monitor team effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement in both talent acquisition and business strategy
- Leverage knowledge of the business goals and activities and application of Human Resources principles to increase workforce effectiveness and support the creation of and engaged workforce
- Business Acumen: Uses knowledge of the business, plus judgment to deal with the full complexity of the job. The ability to understand business functions and metrics with the organization and industry.
- Consulting: the art of providing direct guidance to organizational stakeholders seeking advice on a variety of situations or circumstances.
- Leadership: Translates the vision forward into clear directions that engage people to follow, energizes and alerts the group to the need for specific changes in the way things are done. The ability to direct initiatives and processes with the organizations with agility and to gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Process Improvement: Systematic approach to improve performance by eliminating waste, non-value added activities and variability in processes.
- Problem Solving: Able to gather appropriate data and diagnose the cause of the problem before taking action: and if necessary develop alternative courses of action.
- Courage: Accepts personal responsibility for dealing with tough issues and does the “right thing.”
- Solid Understanding of affiliate and HR policies, procedures, practices, and knowledge of State and Federal labor and employment laws.
- Demonstrated experience in Employee and Labor Relations as described above.
- Strong facilitation and consensus-building skills, as demonstrated in providing solutions to issues presented.
- Demonstrated active listening skills and proven success in problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills in addressing complex and sensitive employee relations issues.
- Effective in resolving, managing, and communicating complex issues to all levels, in a collaborative, matrixed environment, while utilizing organizational and political savvy.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Current knowledge of Affirmative Action and state and federal employment and labor laws including FLSA, EEO, and ADA.
- Ability to utilize PeopleSoft to retrieve employee and departmental information needed to make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System. Proficiency in storing and retrieving data and using standard reports in ATS.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters degree and PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of HR generalist or business partner experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
Partners HealthCare System offers a comprehensive benefits package, including a choice of six medical plans, two dental plans, prescription drug and vision coverage, generous Paid Time Off, disability coverage, retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement.
- 20 months ago - save job