The CBE Group’s Cedar Falls, Ia. office has an immediate opening for a Collection Manager.
The Collections Manager is responsible for:
The requirements for this position include:
- Assisting the Director in analyzing portfolios and establishing goals.
- Implement strategies to meet revenue and profit goals, and comply with client and company requirements.
- Ensure that staffing levels are in line with expectations and notify the Director as soon as trends in placements or turnover are recognized.
- Ensure that training needs are met and that supervisors are spending the appropriate amount of time monitoring and coaching their collectors.
- Coach and develop supervisors.
- Follow and make suggestions to modify or create Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that daily key performance indicators are being met.
- Ensure that any reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that client requirements regarding portfolio management, work standards, settlements, and other special handling are met.
4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
At least 4 years of progressive and documented responsibility in debt collection operations management.
Expert knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to the collection of debts, including, but not limited to: FDCPA, FCRA, The Privacy Act and HIPPA
Strong knowledge of all laws and regulations relating to the employment of personnel.
Proven ability to lead, motivate and coach personnel.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ability to analyze data.
Proficiency with technology, including tools such as e-mail, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as collection-specific systems such as collection platforms and predictive dialers.
Interested candidates should apply online and submit an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Background Checks & Drug Testing Required
CBE Group - 17 months ago