Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope : Responsible for Purple Label, Black Label, Ralph Lauren, Golf & Tennis, Denim & Supply, RLX, RRL, Rugby, Accessories, Olympic Collections, Watches and Fine Jewelry.
Job Requirements :
- Manage editorial for all Ralph Lauren Mens and Accessories categories in addition to Watches and Fine Jewelry.
- Proactively outreach to key fashion/market/accessories/news editors and editorial stylists.
- Proactively outreach to appropriate regional long/short lead, TV and online media outlets to secure fashion media coverage.
- Work closely with Europe and International offices on all editorial requests, special projects and seasonal assets.
- Support media outreach on key corporate/fashion related initiatives to secure features and news items.
- Oversee seasonal menswear/accessories DMR competitive analysis reports.
- Maintain strong online media contacts and seasonal online PR strategy alongside PR Director.
- Oversee seasonal press showroom.
- Oversee sample tracking system for editorial, advertising, wholesale and PRC sample requests.
- Manage seasonal look book planning, distribution and editorial follow up for all brands.
- Manage seasonal presentations, runway shows and editor market appointments.
- Manage daily and monthly distribution of all fashion media placements ie. internal departments, Polo Info, Polo Express, Archives.
- Develop strong internal relationships -- liaise with design team, advertising, sales, merch, buying, marketing, RLM.
- Manage seasonal trend reports.
- Work with Director on seasonal brand plans and media strategies.
- College degree.
- 4 years experience with a luxury brand handling multiple labels.
- Strong experience in above mentioned job responsibilities Strategic and structured thinking ability.
- Understands the importance of Global Public Relations Relationships with key media contacts -- fashion editors, stylists, online media, bloggers, broadcast.
- Attuned verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of menswear business.
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 17 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...