Job ID 63745
Assistive Technology Manager
will administer and manage Assistive Technology (AT) clinical services, offer inpatient and outpatient AT evaluations and treatment, consult with patients’ speech-language pathologists and other therapists regarding their treatment; provide oversight and direct clinical services to patients seen in other programs at KKI; offer training sessions about AT and environmental control unit (ECU) technology and its application to different patient populations; supervise clinical staff in AT; maintain documentation relative to services offered; and participate in intra- and interdisciplinary training programs
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology, with related clinical requirements.
- Must have Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology granted by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.
- Must have completed a minimum of five years of clinical experience, with an emphasis on pediatric communication disorders.
- Must have high-level expertise prescribing and using augmentative and alternative communication and environmental control units and working with an interdisciplinary assistive technology team.
- Experience delivering formal presentations is expected.
- Experience or additional course work in administration, supervision, or management are beneficial.
Kennedy Krieger Institute - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kennedy Krieger Institute is dedicated to the research, education, and treatment of children with brain disorders, spinal cord injuries, and...