MANAGER CUSTOMER SALES & SERVICE I
The primary objective of the Customer Sales & Service (CS&S) Manager I is to support the Center Director in efficiently managing the daily operations of the Contact Center. Oversees the activities of CS&S Supervisors and Customer Care Specialists on a daily basis. He/she will ensure that all established performance goals of the department are attained, and will work closely with the Contact Center Director, other Managers, Supervisors, and other Centers as well as sales and other processes to ensure that overall Center goals are attained. Assists in the training and leads the development of CS&S Supervisors, Customer Care Specialists, and other direct reports. Participates in or leads Center, Process, and Company projects and/or Client teams.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
· Oversee attainment of productivity and quality goals. Monitor Center service levels and staffing. Coordinate adjustments to staffing/routing to meet service levels.
· Oversee reporting to ensure accuracy and timeliness; monitors Center statistics and other reports to ensure accuracy of information for incentives, performance reviews and tracking.
· Oversee and manage overtime
· Participate in hiring process (interviews, job fairs) for new Customer Care Specialists. Conduct final interviews and making final hiring decision for applicants for Customer Care Specialists position on behalf of Center Director when needed.
· Leads or participates in local Center teams, meetings, or projects
· Oversee performance management process for assigned section to ensure all Performance Reviews, IDPs and BEAs are completed appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Support new Customer Care Specialists orientation and training program
· Respond to employee questions and assist in resolution of issues
· Oversee training, coaching, and development of Supervisors, Specialists, and support employees.
· Recognize team members
· Prepare and conduct Performance Reviews, IDPs, BEAs with direct reports
Coordinate with Director and HR to determine and conduct appropriate corrective action for performance, conduct, quality, attendance.
Direct responsibility for CS&S Supervisors, Customer Care Specialists, and Performance Coaches
Communication & Contacts Required
This position may include contact with various company personnel, including Plants, Field Sales, Corporate Marketing, IT, Engineering, HR and external clients, customers and vendors.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. to include its subsidiary and affiliated companies (Harland Clarke, Scantron, Checks in the Mail, SubscriberMail) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws.
Education & Knowledge Required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications and organizational skills; a professional demeanor, work ethic, energy and drive. Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment. Leadership skills, willingness to coach and develop staff and ability to resolve conflicts
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
4 plus years of Contact Center or equivalent experience, with at least 2 years in a Supervisory or similar role. Excellent leadership and management skills. Prior Supervisory/ Management training preferred. Training or experience with HR issues preferred. Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications. Ability to work flexible schedules and weekends based on business needs as determined by the Center Director Presentation Skills
Harland Clarke - 8 months ago
Is your check in the mail? Ask Harland Clarke. The company produces billions of checks and deposit slips annually. In addition to checks and...