Senior level management role within organization, requiring a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Provides support to Executive Management regarding development of Strategic Plan and corporate goals/objectives.
- Develops departmental and/or divisional project plans, goals and objectives consistent with the company’s Strategic Plan. Cascades information regarding Strategic Plan to subordinates to ensure department is fully aligned with organization.
- Develops and manages budget and utilizes corporate resources to maximize effectiveness, recognizing departmental/divisional impact on the corporate bottom line.
- Mentors and coaches employees, sharing job specific knowledge. Encourages training and development opportunities.
- Manages performance through clear objective setting; engages in timely and meaningful performance appraisals and discussions to foster an environment of open communication.
- Demonstrated leader for department(s)/division in business acumen and technical competencies.
- Represents the Company in negotiations with suppliers, service providers and/or customers.
- Sets the example for continuous improvement initiatives and fosters an environment where continuous improvement activities thrive. Leads with a sense of urgency that results in a commitment to quality results.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and focuses on high leverage opportunities to ensure customer satisfaction. Ensures employees understand their customer needs and ensures excellent relationships with external and internal customers.
- Implements actions to break down organizational barriers. Promotes an environment of collaboration, trust and professional relationships. Demonstrates high level of commitment to teamwork and supports cross-functional team involvement.
- Sets an example by treating all employees with dignity and respect, and by applying consistent and fair implementation of company policies across functional areas of responsibility.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing. Demonstrates excellent listening skills to foster an environment of two-way, open communication in all interactions.
- Champions safety as an integral part of everyone’s job and holds self and employees accountable to highest standard of safe conduct.
12 years professional experience, with at least 5 years management experience is required. Experience in Welding and Fabrication manufacturing of steel is preferred. Must possess expert level knowledge of Toyota Production System or lean manufacturing techniques and tools.
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...