Provide nail care services including manicures, pedicures, and acrylic applications.
Maintain the safety of all guests by providing clean and sanitary work environment; including sanitizing and disinfecting as necessary.
Stock work stations and inform management of necessary inventory needing to be replaced.
Maintain a working knowledge of all products and be informed of the latest trends in nail care services and techniques.
Provide excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted.
Maintain professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
Check equipment for damage or need for repair.
Dispose of soiled linens as needed.
Other job related duties as requested.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Manicurist.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Work varied shifts; including weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Basic knowledge of spa software.
- Ability to speak other languages.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 23 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...