Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of IT experience.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office Suite and Windows.
- Experience in providing level one support of Ethernet networks including switches, computers, printers, servers, wireless devices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of PLC based automated machinery, data collection, and backup/archiving process software.
- Experience in supporting plant floor activities including follow-up and assisting the business partners in resolving manufacturing problems using provided solutions.
- Good understanding of computer programming.
- Experience in setup and configuration of customized manufacturing support systems.
- Experience in managing complex projects from beginning to end.
The Raymond Corporation - 21 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...