Net Optics is the leading provider of Intelligent Access and Monitoring Architecture solutions that delivers real-time IT visibility, monitoring and control. As a result, businesses achieve peak performance in network analytics and security. More than 7,000 enterprises, service providers and government organizations—including 85 percent of the Fortune 100—trust Net Optics’ comprehensive smart access hardware and software solutions to plan, scale and future-proof their networks through an easy-to-use interface. Our corporate philosophy is "Customer First!" and we need new team members to help us deliver on that promise.
The ideal candidate in this position is a highly organized, responsible individual who works effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment. They are responsible for PCBA testing, mechanical and electronic assemblies, kit pulling, cycle counting, and fiber optic testing. The Manufacturing Specialist must posses the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The Manufacturing Specialist is someone with proficient verbal & written English skills and sound interpersonal skills. This position requires someone who is highly self-motivated with a proven ability to work successfully in a team environment and take direction. The Manufacturing Technician should have strong time management and organizational skills as well as an ethical and positive attitude.
- Testing of all products as required from procedures provided by Net Optics documentation
- Program PCBA’s when required
- Assemble and test products using documents in Agile
- Maintain all equipment in good working condition
- Manage and replace test cables when needed
- Mechanical and Electronic assemblies
- ECO fulfillment and implementation
- Recommendation of product or equipment disposition
- Assist with other duties as required
We offer a competitive salary, benefits plan, and the opportunity for growth and professional development. For additional career opportunities and information please visit Net Optics, Inc. http://www.netoptics.com
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience as a Manufacturing Technician
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in FileMaker a plus
- Fiber Optic experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Ability to stand for 2-4 hours