A local leading company in Coldwater is seeking a general labor worker.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Participates in the disposal of scrapped or excess paper as a result of the manufacture of business forms. Responsible for the collection and baling of paper waste by performing the following duties. Weigh & record paper waste.
Empties all trash receptacles throughout facility and hauls it to trash compactor or loading truck for removal. Schedules contractor to pick up when trash compactor is full.
Empties tubs of scrap paper from locations throughout the facility to be baled for resale.
Sorts waste paper by category to optimize waste paper pricing.
May operate the following pieces of equipment: Tipper, baler, forklift, strapper, core cutter, cutter, trim system, shredder, manual tie baler, compactor, or clamp truck.
Maintain attendance according to facility guidelines as well as be able to work constructively with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. in performing daily responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
High School Diploma or equivalent is necessary.
Ability to read, interpret, and decipher general written instructions from documents such as work orders, safety regulations, operating procedures, or other job specific written documents. Ability to speak and communicate effectively with fellow employees.
Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Regularly required to stand and use hands to handle or feel various objects.
- Frequently required to walk, reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and work in confined spaces.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift operator license.
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM).
Pay for this position is $10-$13/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position with Adecco.
Adecco - 23 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...