Qualified candidate will work in Fast paced environment with multiple demands. Providing expertise in marketplace trends. Strategically research, analyze, and summarize market, sales product and other data. Develop data driven strategies and programs to attract new clients, grow total advertising spend with existing clients, and reduce overall client turn over.
1. quantitative data in a related field (Internal candidates ¿ 1 year)
2. 2 years experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications in a work setting with
demonstrated expertise in Excel
3. High school diploma or GED equivalent
4. Valid driver¿s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
5. 18 years of age or older
6. Eligibility to work in the U.S.
1. Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Management or a related field.
2. 2 years media research experience in a sales-driven environment
3. Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
Solid Microsoft Office Excel/Access/PowerPoint/Word Skills, Ability to not only analyze data, research, and communicate finds out to team member, excellent presentation skills and strong attention to detail, a comfort level with working independently . External candidates - 2 years experience researching and analyzing qualitative and
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...