Do you like to solve puzzles Do you love research As a Marketing Consumer Insights Analyst at KIXEYE, you will drive every stage of the research process.You will work directly with internal product teams toidentify strategic questions, design and conduct research, and analyze data. You will provide recommendations based on your analysis that will help shape future features in our games, increase satisfaction and boost engagement. You will represent our players to cross-functional teams to ensure their voices are heard!
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Drive research and data analysis: define research specifications, design surveys, develop interview guides, coordinate internal resources, perform data analysis, develop insights, and manage data
- Support Marketing Consumer Insight research activities such as online surveys, user testing, in-depth interview and panels
- Partner with internal Marketing, Community and Customer Service teams develop a holistic view of our players for Product teams
- Passionate about games
- Experience in product analysis, consulting, or business/financial analysis
- Demonstrated capacity for being inquisitive, articulate and having common sense
- Expert skill with Excel, experience with SQL and statistical tools a plus
- Experience in representing the voice of the customer through quantitativeandqualitative research
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Ability to communicate and present data-based conclusions to relevant stakeholders
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience in quantitative research, contributing to data collection, analysis and reporting
- BA/BS degree required – bonus points for business, psychology research, or statistics degrees
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...