Work with an amazing team for a well established company in Everett as a Marketing Coordinator.
· Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
· Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
· Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
· Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
· Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
· Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
· Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Adecco - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...