Marketing Database Analyst
This individual is responsible for providing internal data analysis including reporting, database and/or intranet applications to various levels of the organization including Senior Management team and functional teams. Analysis should include interpretation of the findings in a manner in which the organization can develop and implement strategies to address areas of opportunity. This position is also responsible for implementing new procedures and process improvements to assist with revenue creation, data reporting, and other initiatives.
Responsibilities typically include database creation, data extraction and analysis, unit and revenue tracking, and creation, preparation and dissemination of various reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, or one-time basis as needed. Applicant will develop applications as needed to provide data or functional work procedures as required by the business. Position will also include participation on task force teams for resolving key business issues (i.e.. churn reduction, alternate channels). Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly reporting to support Take the Lead Program, Alternate Channel Performance, Market Unit performance,
Additional responsibilities include:
College graduate degree in Computer Sciences, Business Management preferred. Limited travel may be involved.
- The capability to create, maintain and validate complex data models
- Improve Customer Experience
- Collaborate with regional counterparts to ensure reporting consistency
- Create competitive culture to win in the market
- Create tools for a visible workplace environment
- Integrate market data reporting from various databases for integrated reporting
- Must have at least 3 years experience in advanced data analysis.
- Must also be familiar with data entry and extraction methods for all data warehouses used within the Company, including DPI, Scorecard and other data sources.
- Must possess an understanding of regression modeling techniques/analysis
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work with little supervision and have the ability to manage own workload.
- Must be well-organized and must be able to communicate well with both internal and external customers.
- Must be extremely comfortable with MS Office suite of products (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word specifically) and web-publishing procedures.
- SQL programming experience required as well as experience with a variety of query based tools, such as Brio, MS Access, SAS EG, Toad, SQL Server.
- Strong candidates will have proven exposure to Visual Basic programming and related concepts.
Frontier Communications - 19 months ago
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...