Incumbent is responsible in assisting management of direct mail operations including mailing list preparation and deadlines, marketing and promotion planning and analysis, and database maintenance in support of those duties. Incumbent coordinates, reports and audits on direct mail efforts and other marketing programs to ensure accuracy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Capture and perform data analysis within player tracking to monitor performance.
- Will review and monitor results from promotions to determine effectiveness and revenue generating impact.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of promotional programs designed to attract and retain large groups of new and existing customers to the casino.
- Lead analysis to gather data, organize it into reports and provide conclusions.
- Coordinates reports and audits on direct mail to ensure accuracy. Perform analysis on direct mail efforts and maintaining accurate records.
- Provide pre and post campaign analysis.
- Responsible for data base integrity (security, data cleansing, NCOA, etc.).
- Implement, develop and maintain Player Tracking Database.
- Utilize knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), data warehouses, relational databases, and multi-dimensional databases in analyzing various data sources (ACSC, SDS, Bally BI Solutions, in-house databases, data warehouse, other third-party data sources, etc.) to develop the queries and procedures for extracting and communicating required information
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for all data sources used. Work closely with all areas of marketing and Information Technology staff to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data-related issues of concern
- Responsible for the strict adherences to Compliance policies, internal control procedures and the Casino’s policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of direct mail including players tracking database.
- Knowledge and experience with Slot Player Tracking, Casino Management and Casino marketing systems.
Knowledge and experience with Bally’s Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions with data analytics, visualization and slot-floor mapping preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Professional software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, Access, and Excel
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) and developing and maintaining SQL standard compliant databases (Microsoft SQL Server and other relational database products), multi-dimensional databases, and data mining models
- Practical knowledge in accumulating and integrating data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the use of computer systems including database systems, software, data retrieval methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Must be competent with various PC based software programs, especially in database and spreadsheet programs
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma, Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from four-year college or university; and at least two years of casino related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft SQL Server, and all Microsoft Office Professional suite applications is required. Strongly prefer a background in relational and multi-dimensional database management and/or design, data warehouse management, query writing, and report writing as it relates to statistical analysis. Prior experience utilizing strong financial analysis and/or statistical analysis skills, and exhibiting a functional understanding of financial principals preferred.
nowledge and experience with Bally’s Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions highly preferred.
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa - 13 months ago