After nearly a century of protecting people and building futures, Pekin Insurance™ is dedicated to go beyond. Beyond the expected. ™ Our rule is golden: Give our customers what we would want ourselves. Service that goes the extra mile. Products that meet today’s need - and tomorrow’s. And the financial stability that provides what we all want in today’s world: peace of mind.
Serving the Midwest, Pekin Insurance boasts of over 850,000 policyholders and offers a broad portfolio of products sold by an independent agency force of over 1,200 agencies.
Our over 700 Home Office and Service Office employees lead by example in a team-effort environment where each member takes part in the decision-making process, while remaining committed to going Beyond the expected™ in all their endeavors.
For more information, visit www.pekininsurance.com
The candidate who fills this position will be the intern for the Creative Department for the remainder of the Fall 2012 semester through the end of the Spring 2013 semester with the option of the Company to extend through the end of summer. This person will creatively and technologically build web pages for the company’s website, Intranet site, and companion websites. They will also creatively design ads for websites and assist with Social Media.
• To redesign GPS website
• To redesign My PI page on public website
• To build any new web pages required, like trip websites
• To make content changes on public website with WordPress
• To create banner ads for Intranet site
• To assist in development of Social Media functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Computer Science with Web Design focus
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Must be familiar with WordPress, HTML and Mac platform creative software
• Ability to use Social Media
• Strong communication skills
Pekin Insurance - 14 months ago
WE SELL PROTECTION AND HELP BUILD FUTURES. AT PEKIN INSURANCE, WE PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND AND LONG-TERM SECURITY FOR OUR POLICYHOLDERS,...