- Ensures collateral materials and advertising are produced within guidelines of approved templates and brand.
- Assists with establishing relationships with press; assisting with writing press releases for areas of responsibility with guidance from Marketing Director.
- Writes, edits and develops design content for e-blasts, program books and education materials.
- Assists with customer inquiries and requests and the promotion of upcoming performances.
- Manages company image at events and theater, coordinates front of house activities and acts as a point person for all performances in Phoenix and Tucson along with the Marketing Director.
- Traffics creative work developed in-house and /or outsourced for internal corrections and approvals.
- Assists Marketing Director with media purchasing.
- Oversees the organization’s website and social media presence, including content and design, and monitors statistics for the website, e-blasts, e-newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube with guidance and assistance from the Marketing Director
- Oversees the company’s media archives,( photographs, video, audio) hires photographer and videographer for all performances; provides work samples for grant applications.
- Assist Marketing Director as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or in a closely related field. A minimum of 3 years experience with marketing and/or public relations. Experience in the arts or entertainment field, to include web marketing and design is necessary. Ideal candidate should be knowledgeable with Adobe Creative Suite as well as have experience with media buying, copywriting, print production and database work. A knowledge of opera repertoire a plus.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends as requested. Must have valid driver license and provide reliable transportation.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Arizona Opera is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace, and participates in the E-Verify program.
Arizona Opera - 13 months ago