Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino St. Louis is currently looking for a Massage Therapist to join the team.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Performs therapeutic Massage Therapy, in situ, massage on guests while they continue gaming.
- Uses direct touch Massage therapy in order to manipulate the body tissues to increase the health and well-being of each guest and promote blood-flow, stimulates nerves and improve mental outlook.
- Casino massage of neck, back, arms, hands, and scalp.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- At least 1 year training in an accredited Massage Therapy program (600 hours).
- Licensure from Missouri Massage Therapy Board.
- Proven skills as an integral team member.
- Individual insurance coverage via the National Boards of Massage Therapy.
- Ability to obtain license from the State Gaming Commission.
- Must be available to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 15 months ago