Provide spa guests with a comfortable and relaxing spa experience while ensuring the utmost safety for our guests.
Provide therapeutic massage services and body treatments using different modalities.
Maintain the highest level of customer service by providing guests with a broad understanding of current massage techniques and procedures.
Cater to all spa guests using techniques customized to their unique needs.
Maintain a clean, safe, and comfortable work environment for guests and staff.
Complete services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
Stock linens and operating supplies as needed.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 to 5 years previous guest service experience.
- Familiarity with massage licensing requirements necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Massage license.
- Be nationally certified or grandfathered in.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 1 year previous spa experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and a spa program.
- Previous experience working in a luxury or similar resort.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...