• Receives written and/or verbal instructions. Operates hand and/or lift trucks in order to distribute, move, ship and/or receive specified parts or equipment.
• Performs a variety of routine stocking duties typically including, but not limited to: Picking, marshaling, sorting, packing, stacking, loading, labeling etc...
• Utilizing a personal computer, keeps accurate records of all transactions.
• Resolves routine material work flow problems with assigned equipment/part orders. Ensures more complex problems are directed appropriately.
• Interfaces with multiple departments over routine issues.
• Keeps floor in front of racks neat and orderly.
• Performs related work as assigned.
Basic ability to read, comprehend and follow simple instructions. Also needs to be able to operate a personal computer and perform basic arithmetic.
Position is entry level and requires no previous work experience. Some warehouse and/or manufacturing experience is preferred.
Needs to have basic communication skills and be able to show tact and courtesy when working with others. Needs to be able to work in team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and dependability.
Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
Working Conditions: Works in factory setting. May be required to utilize hand and power tools. Eye and foot protection required. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/manipulate parts in excess of 15 pounds.
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...