121417BR Job Family Manufacturing & Operations Job Category Full-Time Job Classification Experienced/Established Division Abbott Medical Optics Shift Sat-Sun-AM Relocation Assistance None Job Description Summary of the position: Coordinate the receipt and dispatch of materials, components, and spare parts required for the assembly and manufacturing process according to production schedule and priorities of manufacturing. Supplies and materials required components to different workstations for operators to do their job. Ensures integrity control and inventory levels of materials used in manufacturing processes.
1. Receive and store materials in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure product integrity, prevents mixing of components and facilitates the delivery and handling of raw materials, office supplies and materials used in the workstation. Get lots of manufacturing products according to the work plan. Secretes and distributes batches according to FIFO and / or priorities.
2. Dispatches raw materials, office supplies and materials to each area. Maintains inventory levels of raw materials and the "processing supplies" required in manufacturing according to Kanban system established by area. Carries material from one department to another manually or using equipment hauling. Set product lots that are sent to be sterilized when required.
3. Make counting materials as required by the program "Cycle Count". Generates reports in SAP or other identifying discrepancies. Participates and implements corrective actions as required. It is responsible for metrics "Cycle Count" set are met.
4. Prepare material requisition Mr. Expediter and Warehouse using established forms as STD. (Stock Transfer Document), etc. Coordinates the procurement of materials and equipment to the Purchaser. Follows up on purchase orders and reports any situation to area supervisor.
5. Prepares and submits material inventory adjustments through "Inventory Material Transaction" (MIT's).
6. Receives, organizes, and distributes clothing block required for controlled areas.
7. Reusable materials collected and sent to the relevant suppliers for those products that apply, such as Cartridge trays and Viper.
8. Ensures compliance with material efficiency, safety, quality and assistance based on financial goals of the organization.
9. Responsible to train in the operations defined in the training plan. Participation in team meetings, involvement in problem solving and analysis. Skills/Experience Requirements Experience
Mental and Physical Skills
- Two years experience in an environment related to manufacturing.
- Experience in inventory control is desired.
- This position works in a typical space storage area.
- Apply knowledge of business concepts, procedures, and practices and an understanding of the fundamentals of the department.
- Tasks require moderate judgment in solving problems related to process failures.
- It has direct access to computer systems.
- Meet schedules and attendance
- Encourage and practice teamwork and collaboration
- Help train and provide guidance / direction to other partners
- Keep work area clean, safe, and unobstructed practicing good safety habits and using safety supplies
- Understand and apply the policy, concepts, and processes of total quality and continuous improvement
- Understand, promote, and support the guiding principles, purpose, vision, mission and corporate goals, divisional and departmental
Abbott Laboratories - 2 years ago
Filling baby bottles and treating disease... these are the habits of Abbott. Abbott Laboratories is a top health care products manufacturer....