This position will be located in Berthoud, CO, and will be responsible for all Material Handler duties.
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
- Delivery of material directly to the production line
- Perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking which includes conducting cycle counts of inventory
- Ensure the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area
- Maintain quality in the warehouse and keep track of all damaged inventory and report it to the supervisor
- Ensure proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse
- May perform other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing and checking materials
- Follow the orders of the supervisors ensuring deadlines for completion of the delegated tasks are met
- Follow all safety regulations of the warehouse
- Coordinate work and information flow with fellow workers and other team members
- Valid Drivers License and clean motor vehicle
- Certification in forklift operation would be an asset
- Physical strength is required for manual material handlers who work with heavy materials.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and be precise and accurate.
- Ability to work independently, to lead and work co-operatively, and to deal with co-workers in an official and professional manner.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation as well as good communication skills required to work with the customers on different levels.
- Ability to understand, follow and enforce specific instructions, procedures, and Company protocols (including safety codes and regulations).
PTI Group - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Oil States International lends a helping hand to oil and gas drillers and producers through four segments: tubular services, accomodations,...