Experience is preferred
Material Handler I
M-F 4:30-10:30, Every other weekend 2, 8 hr day shifts
Under general supervision, receives, stocks, picks, and distributes supplies to all requesting RHC departments. Decontaminates, cleans, and sterilizes instruments and supplies. Distributes, sets up, cleans and sterilizes equipment. Delivers all needed mail, supplies, and equipment between all off-site corporate facilities via company vehicles. Performs all functions related to the copy center and mail processing and distribution. Completes all required computer functions on both the Patient Care and Finance computer systems for all functions listed.
Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care have merged to form the largest Catholic healthcare system in Illinois, serving communities from Chicago’s lakefront to East Central Illinois. This new not-for-profit Ministry encompasses 12 hospitals, long term care and senior residential facilities, numerous outpatient services and clinics, home health services, hospice, a comprehensive behavioral health network and more. With expert physicians, leading-edge technology and dedicated staff, we are committed to delivering the highest quality care with compassion, dignity and respect at every stage of life.
- Six month's experience in supply distribution or stockroom preferred.
- High School education or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- Previous experience with shipping via UPS, FedEx or other freight carriers preferred.
- Previous computer entry experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license plus good driving record.