- Fill or receive orders and returns as required by Mitel customers and
technicians into SAP system (ERP).
- Utilize defined processes for identifying notifications and or locations
products where returned from when required.
- Prepares outbound repair orders by pulling, counting, verifying parts and
preparing ‘bills of lading’ and label product with correct shipping labels.
- Track and Trace problem returns and assist the RICM and Reno call center to
resolve returns issues if they arise
- Utilize phone and e-mail communications to coordinate efforts with the various
sites and groups
- Supports reverse logistics associates need to complete respective warehouse
projects as assigned. Performs all other duties as assigned or apparent.
- A high school education or equivalent is required.
-The ability to enter data or learn to enter information into a tracking system
or database is required.
-Must have good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to
effectively interact with other associates and management as described above.
- 2-3 years related experience with a working knowledge of distribution center
and control functions. Able to work in a progressively fast past distribution
environment with little to no supervision.
- Knowledge of data entry, shipping control functions,& international shipping
processes. Knowledge of LTL shipments and knowledge of carrier shipments
(FEDEX & UPS ),is a plus..
- Able to use ORACLE or SAP ERP systems an asset, but not required.
Mitel - 21 months ago
Mitel Networks believes a company's legacy shouldn't include outdated communications technology. Mitel specializes in network...