Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope :
This position is a junior operations position that will provide building support to 115 5th Ave.
Piece count on all shipping and receiving items Space Maintenance Liaison with Librarians for edits into the Library Management of daily Temporary Help (3) Ordering and Management of Library supplies Pest Control Management
Job Requirements :
- Strong communication skills to include verbal and written are required. Good organizational skills, ability to work in a team environment and maintain an effective functioning team relationship are required.
- Must maintain a professional, flexible & courteous demeanor in a fast-paced high demand environment
- Ensure merchandise is received and put away in a timely manner
- Manage general housekeeping of the space
- Flexible with working at both 115 St and 34th St, if needed
Polo Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren - 15 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...