Wize Commerce is looking for a talented intern to join our Finance & Strategic Planning team. This is a very visible position with direct line of sight to the CEO, CFO and other senior executives. The position reports into the Director of Finance & Strategic Planning and has significant impact on the company’s performance and strategy. In this summer internship program (June to September), the successful candidate will help with company’s 2013 strategic planning process, which includes:
- Evaluating progress of major 2013 initiatives and reviewing performance to-date
- Exploring strategic goals for 2014-2016
- Conducting market and competitor research and analyses
- Developing strategic initiatives, including potential M&A options
- Setting key metrics and targets for businesses
- Identifying resource requirements and allocation
- Currently enrolled in a top tier MBA program with prior experience in strategic planning, management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy or equivalent experience.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior financial modeling skills in Excel; Highly proficient PowerPoint skills; Familiarity with statistical analysis techniques/tools is a plus
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Experience with internet and e-commerce industry preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Aptitude for financial and data analysis & reporting tools including planning systems, reporting applications, business intelligence software applications, etc.
Wize Commerce - 12 months ago