The MBSE Systems Engineer position is a key technical role within the AGI Engineering Department. Assignment will be at our headquarters in Exton, PA. However, you must be open to travel.
- Providing Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) expertise:
- Designing and developing a SysML frameworks for relevant systems (e.g., cubesats) and applying that framework to actual systems
- Developing an integrated environment that interfaces the SysML frameworks with a variety of modeling, simulation, analysis, and report tools
- Promoting the application of MBSE along with the STK family of products with existing and potential customers
- Developing product expertise in the STK family of products
- Working with existing and potential customers to formulate strategies for technical solutions
- Working with the AGI Sales, Marketing and Software Development teams on various projects
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Record of outstanding performance in prior academic and/or industry pursuits related to MBSE
- MS or Ph.D. in aerospace engineering or a related engineering or scientific discipline with aerospace industry experience
- Expertise in in the latest MBSE techniques
- Working knowledge of SysML tools and expertise with at least one such tool
- Experience in applying MBSE techniques to aerospace and astrospace systems
- Desirable background includes familiarity with one or more of the following areas: aerospace systems, orbital mechanics, space systems, satellite operations, mission planning or remote sensing (ISR).
- Prior work experience in the aerospace industry is desirable, but outstanding candidates with no prior experience will also be considered.
- Working knowledge or experience with STK
- Strong oral and written communication required
- Background in trades-pace analysis and optimization
- Must be able to succeed while operating independent from daily supervisory input
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Capable of multi-tasking to move multiple activities forward simultaneously
Analytical Graphics, Inc. - 16 months ago
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and...