Provide small group, in-person and/or online MCAT Verbal test prep instruction to TPR’s (The Princeton Review) students.
- Provide instruction (live and/or online) to TPR students in accordance with The Princeton Review’s curriculum and training
- Demonstrate a strong ability to improve students’ test scores and communicate students’ progress through the programs of the company
- Proactively identify and counsel students who are not improving and use experience and judgment to counsel students and families to assist the students in reaching their goals
- Maintain effective and timely communication regarding progress and opportunities with students, families, TPR administrators and tutoring managers
- Utilize experience and training to address and resolve requests from students and families in accordance with their concerns and TPR policy
- Maintain effective classroom management and create a positive learning environment by positively resolving discipline issues and preventing distractions
- Participate in The Princeton Review professional development workshops and staff meetings as scheduled
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the office while maintaining course administrative duties
- Maintain and communicate schedule availability and limitations to TPR office staff
- Exceptional Customer Focus
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Thoughtful Problem Solving
- Decision Maker
The Princeton Review (TPR) has great students and staff. We offer comprehensive instructor training. We are looking for smart, innovative people to make a difference in the lives of our students. Apply today!!! We are eager to review your application!!!
- Bachelors degree
- History of excellent scores on standardized tests; if you have not taken the MCAT, we will administer a qualifying MCAT exam
- Successful completion of TPR’s Instructor Certification Program.
- Excellent presentation skills and oral/communication skills appropriate/relevant to test type and students
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently utilizing The Princeton Review course materials
- Ability to manage and prioritize classroom/online student needs and job responsibilities
- A desire to help students learn and reach their full potential
- Ability to work nights and weekends is a plus
The Princeton Review - 2 years ago
The Princeton Review, Inc. provides integrated classroom-based, print and online products and services that address the needs of students,...