Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a MDM (Mobility Device management) Systems Support For a Long Term Project in O'Fallon, Missouri, below is the Detail requirement
MDM (Mobility Device management) Systems Support
Location: O'Fallon, Missouri
Duration: Long Term
Rate: $50/hr on c2c , $70,000 , $45/hr w2
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis on information technologies or equivalent 3 or more years of job related experience
- Windows client/server software experience or certifications would be a Plus
- Good experience in Mobility area
- Day-today support activities for IT services, such as personal computer services or Windows server and Windows client application technologies.
- end user Mobile Device Management - iOS, Androd, Windows and other popular OS platforms
- BES (BlackBerry) Server and supporting platforms including Exchange CAS.
- Configuration policies
- Good documentation, procedures creation skills
- 24x7 support, incident response, ITIL knowledge etc
- Paging protocols and platforms such as GSMS/Enterprise paging
- Familiarity with administration and upgrade of platforms identified above from a server to end user perspective
- Provide asset control and tracking services
- Day to day management
- On Call responsibilities on a rotating basis
- Customer support and communications skills are required
- Professionalism skills and good work ethics are required
Lorven Technologies - 2 years ago