Top Prospect Group has a direct hire role with our global financial services client. As always we are speaking directly to the hiring manager.
Enterprise Enablement is a strategic, enterprise-wide multiyear initiative that will develop industry leading financial processing, regulatory reporting, and management information capabilities. Master Data Management will be used to ensure that source system values are conformed to enterprise values to support Enterprise Enablement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements for the building out of MDM capabilities.
- Collaborate with data governance, business analysts, the networked MDM team members, and program management.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the MDM Hub.
- Develop and maintain the master and translation entities in the MDM Hub and create SQL Server 2008 R2 synonyms, views, tables, stored procedures, and linked servers.
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in technology/business
- At least 5 years of TSQL development
- At least 3 years of experience in master data management techniques
- At least 5 years of SQL Server experience (SQL Server 2005 and greater) or ORACLE.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with an MDM tool (preferably DRM or MDS)
- Hands on experience with integration architecture and ETL technologies (preferably SSIS/ Informatica)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Key focus on delivery and quality
- Strong Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ensures adherence to agreed processes, methodologies, standards, and timelines
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team or to be self-directed as required
- Practiced at working as part of a global team spanning multiple time zones
Top Prospect Group - 13 months ago