MECHANICAL DRAFTER (Autocad) |
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME IN A WORD DOCUMENT.
Produces DRAFTS PF designs by understanding function of the design and design characteristics; developing, illustrating, and updating drawings to current parameters. Will use AutoCad Software. Will do 2-d and 3-d drawings of already designed company product line modifying for new product improvements and for specific applications based on customer requirements. Will report to Engineering Manager
* Plans drafting assignment by Customer request; understanding function of the design.
* Plans drafting from existing product lines by researching and analysing desired design characteristics, such as, size, shape, weight, color, materials, ease of use, fit, cost, and safety; revising budget and obtaining approval to proceed.
* Obtains approval by presenting updated and modified drawings.
* Prepares finished design by incorporating client revisions; creating detailed drawings using drawings, models, computer simulations, or full-scale prototypes including bill of materials
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Developing Creative Standards, Development, Conceptual Skills, Emphasizing Excellence, emphasis on through understanding and use of AutoCad