Award Winning Care
At OhioHealth, we achieve a rare balance between exceptional healthcare and integrity. As we push the limits of science, we never lose sight of our heartfelt mission and sense of community.
We’re a tight-knit group that discovers and succeeds together. As a part of our team, you’ll sharpen the skills and expand the knowledge you need to be at the top of your profession.
And because our achievements never outshine our values, we have been consistently ranked a top employer by Fortune Magazine. Position Summary
Transcribes a variety of reports including patient history/physicals, consultations, x-ray reports, cardiac catheterizations, progress reports, emergency room records, discharge summaries and other reports as dictated by physicians. Minimum Qualifications
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Work requires typing 70 wpm, word processing.
3. Work requires the ability to gather and interpret data in situations where the information or problems are not difficult or complex.
4. Work requires the ability to communicate (verbal/written) factual information with employees, patients, visitors and other outsiders.
5. Work is generally performed according to existing procedures and instructions with some deviation when special problems arise. Additional Job Information
8:30am - 5:00pm, including every other weekend. Scheduled Hours Per Week
40 Equal Employment Opportunity
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate
against associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other
characteristics protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is extended to all persons in all
aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion,
transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any
other term or condition of employment.
Ohio Health - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard