The MEMS Device Integration Engineer will be physically located at CNSE’s Smart System Technology and Commercialization Center in the Rochester, NY area. The duties of this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Interface directly with customers and provide technical expertise to customers and staff.
- Lead device development & integration with new MEMS based programs.
- Program management.
- Provides significant technical contributions to programs, training, MEMS design, MEMS device integration, process-flow development.
- Documents processes, device-process development and technical contributions.
- Participation in developing processes, concepts, design, prototyping and testing of MEMS devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
- 5+ years industrial experience in MEMS device development and technology with experience in a variety of MEMS applications and processes.
- Previous project and team management experience.
- Experienced in the use of design of experiments and failure analysis methodologies.
- Candidates must address in their application their abilities to work with a culturally diverse population.
This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a
background investigation; this position may be subject to annual
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
Notes: Position contingent on the availability of funding
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering - 18 months ago