Artemis Search Partners, Inc. is currently seeking an MEP Estimator for one of its clients, a well established, forward-thinking construction management company. The MEP Estimator will be located in West Palm Beach, FL.
Title: MEP Estimator
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience level and skill set. Full medical benefits, 401k. PTO, etc offered.
- The successful estimator will take responsibility for estimation of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire costs. Responsibilities include pre-construction, hard bids, negotiated bids, budgets, general conditions, systems studies and comparisons, value engineering, subcontractor relations and staying abreast of industry developments applicable to estimating.
- The estimator will manage functions such as Unit Cost Pricing, Subcontractor Solicitation & Selection, Subcontractor Relationships & Feedback, Pre-construction Abilities, Conceptual Estimating, Hard Bid Estimating, Quality Control of Departments Bids and Estimates, Bid Day and Post Bid Activities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field. Prior experience as an MEP estimator may substitute for educational requirements
- Preferred P.E. license in mechanical or electrical engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years estimating experience and mechanical, electrical or plumbing design experience most preferred
- Quantity Surveys, Take off skills, Computer Skills to include MS Office Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of construction documents such as blue prints
Artemis - 18 months ago