Prepare bid documents, clarify proposals received, and recommend the most qualified bidder for award for all MEP aspects of the project.
- Prepare bidders lists for distribution and approval.
- Prepare bid documents in conjunction with field staff and architect.
- Review questions with bidders, obtain answers/clarifications from architect and send to all bidders.
- Conduct scope meetings with bidders to ensure all bidders are basing their proposals on equal scopes of work.
- Prepare contract based on final scope of work.
- Review technical and logistical aspect of various project types.
- Conduct and evaluate prequalification of contractors.
- Prepare and present spreadsheets for analysis of bids and financial reporting based on accessible information.
- Assist in preparing bid information and contract preparation.
- Problems arise when items are not shown on drawings specified. Decisions must be made on how to correct the problems by obtaining the correct information to make certain items are not left out that would make the contract incomplete.
Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree required.
1-2 years experience in MEP Purchasing.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...