Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
· Bottom-line financial accountability for product area,
· Accurate system and manual on order which tie to monthly forecasts, class plans and/or buy plans,
· Updated PLU files (i.e. price change files),
· Coordinate all aspects of purchase order management: PO log, item definition, coding, PO Entry, PO revisions, on-order reconciliation, EDI, and XD.
· Complete all aspects of price change management.
· Generate accurate Monday morning reports (i.e. APS recap, on-order summary) and distribute by 9:30 am.
· Organize and manage all sample product.
· General clerical and data entry work.
· Contribute to the weekly On-Order Meeting by communicating all shipping changes to the cross-functional team utilizing applicable reports (i.e. IP scorecard, retail XD report, Crystal reports).
· Track all shipments to the Distribution Center .
· Communicate regularly and consistently with the DC regarding PO issues.
· Establish and grow a strong level of communication and partnership with cross functional team.
Job Requirements :
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· System proficiency: IP, Word, Excel and DSS .
· Highly organized, detail oriented and accurate.
· Successful completion of all relevant Polo University classes
· Basic understanding of product lifecycle.
· Seen as leader amongst Merchandise Assistant population.
· Complete general analysis: markdowns, Quarterly Strategy Sheets, color and size selling, style analysis and promotional events.
· Recommend actions and opportunities for current and future business based on analysis of in-season product performance.
· Recommend solutions to non-routine product flow issues to manager.
· Demonstrate mastery of Retail Math.
· Present at Best Seller; minimum of 2 meetings.
· Reconcile Receipts weekly (in Arthur) in direct alignment with the monthly forecast for a minimum of 3 months.
· Lead the weekly on-order meeting; communicate all forecast changes to the cross-functional team.
· Create and update buysheets.
· Demonstrate clear grasp of product pipeline process.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 17 months ago