NOW is the time to join WIS International! WIS is more than just a place to work….we’re a successful international team providing Merchandising and Inventory expertise to top retailers and warehouses!
We have an immediate need for Merchandiser to work a schedule of fluctuating days and number of hours each week.
Merchandisers will be assigned to a defined geographic area to provide services to our clients including: a ssembling and stocking of fixtures; installing Point of Service signage; performing resets, taking inventory; and many other exciting assignments. Merchandisers may work on individual assignments or be assigned to team projects. All Merchandisers are responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers and must complete all assignments with a keen attention to detail and a high level of integrity.
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Work site and project variety
To qualify as a driver, you must meet these requirements:
- Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background reviews, a motor vehicle record review and may be required to be drug tested before and after being hired.
- A vehicle and acceptable driving record to travel to and from client's establishments.
- Experience working for a merchandising company or previous retail experience preferred.
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Computer and internet access
- Light duty hand tools
- Available to work a varied schedule
- An eagerness to learn
WIS is proud to be an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran’s status.
- Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
To learn more about WIS, please visit our Website at www.wisintl.com. WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
WIS International is growing, and needs your help! If you enjoy working in a new location every day and being part of a dynamic,...