About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is an S&P 500 company and is included in the FORTUNE 500 list of America's largest corporations. Frontier offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, entertainment services like TumTiki.com , data security solutions, bundled offerings and specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced business communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier's approximately 15,300 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com . Visit the Frontier Military website for more information about Frontier's military hiring program.
This position is responsible for managing all accounting activities associated with Frontier’s Carrier Access Billing, PARS, Subsidies and Special Project Billing .
The successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage staff of one supervisor and seven senior accountants.
- Review and approve monthly journal entries for upload to Infinium GL system.
- Review quarterly accrual analysis and true-ups.
- Review monthly and quarterly revenue and balance sheet analysis
- Review and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage and review completion of quarterly PBC schedules for auditors
- Interaction with Revenue Operations, Financial Analysis, Regulatory and Tax groups related to billing and revenue reporting
- Assist management with special projects
- Manage staff performance to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Business
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Managerial experience
- Public Accounting experience, CPA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Knowledge of general ledger and financial reporting systems is essential
- Experience with billing systems essential
Frontier Communications - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...