1. Monitors and evaluates staff’s performance, productivity and documentation.
2. Responsible for recruiting, hiring and training of new staff.
3. Direct oversight of Care Managers and aftercare coordinators to ensure optimal delivery of intensive case management services which include assessment, planning, coordination and implementation of a comprehensive treatment plan.
4. Interfaces with internal and external customers in a prompt and professional manner to ensure optimal quality of service.
5. Monitors department’s compliance with all performance standards, legal and regulatory requirements.
6. Identifies areas for quality improvement within department and implements QI activities.
7. Assists Director of Clinical Operations with other duties as assigned.
EOE/AA/M/D/V/M/F Drug Free Workplace
- Education: Requires a Master’s Degree in Social Work or an Associates Degree in Nursing (Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferred).
- Licensures: RN, CSW, or PhD
- Relevant Work Experience: 5 years of behavioral healthcare experience, 3 years of managed care experience and at least 1 year of supervisory experience required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Value Options - 20 months ago
FHC Health Systems provides stability through its behavioral health care services, which are offered to millions of people through its...