Headquartered in Philadelphia, Radian connects lenders, homebuyers, investors and loan servicers using a suite of private mortgage insurance and related risk management products and services. We help promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. We also facilitate the sale of low-down payment mortgages in the secondary market.
Our commitment to homeownership is built on a foundation of evaluating credit risk; we help clients and investors expertly and prudently manage risk in any market condition.
The MI Operations Intern will assist the Director of MI Online in the management of the MI Online web application product. In collaboration with the Director define business needs and processes to support the day-to-day business activities conducted through MI Online. At the request of the Director, represent Radian customers and internal users in the decision making of the design, usability and functionality of MI Online.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Assist in direct marketing activities to Radian customers to differentiate MI Online from competitor’s systems.
- Assist in benchmarking product to industry web applications to understand and leverage design and feature concepts.
- Assist in the creation of support materials for Radian clients and internal users.
- Promote increased product knowledge to Radian’s internal depts. to improve their effectiveness of troubleshooting of issues.
- Audit existing materials for accuracy and relevance
- The successful candidate must be in the process of pursing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or Information Systems . Junior or Senior year applicants strongly preferred.
- Key competencies in: self-directed learner with the ability to learn quickly and pursue enthusiasm and focus; critical thinking and problem solving skills; possess good balance between analytical and technical skills.
- Previous experience in marketing and/or supporting web based applications strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet timelines.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Radian Group Inc. - 11 months ago