General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mid Level Configuration Management Specialist in our Configuration Group.
- Coordinates and administers configuration management activities related to identification, control and accounting for engineering documents for systems and/or equipment in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Establishes and maintains procedures to implement and process engineering documents for all assigned projects to ensure compliance with policies and scheduling requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure compliance with customer requirements and Company policy.
- Reviews work project notifications to assure the accuracy of current contractual reporting requirements.
- Establishes and maintains procedures for storage, retention and destruction of company records, processing, filming, storing and retrieving current and historical design, technical and programmatic documents according to project, customer and company practices and requirements.
- May participate in Change Control meetings.
- May participate in the selection, development, and training of all levels of staff.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating practices and procedures.
General Atomics and Affiliated Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...