- Develop and maintain AMAX information systems
- Translate requirements into database and software application design
- Document software designs
- Resolve customer support issues
- Interface with other departments
- Be able to manage multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar professional field
- Minimum 1 year database application design and/or implementation experience in ERP/MRP
- Experience in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Database Server
- Knowledge of SAP/ PeopleSoft/ Oracle ERP /Data sweep is a plus
- Experience working in a rapid development environment
- Good communication skill
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
About the Company
Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Amax is looking for an upbeat and career motivated talent to join us.
Monster - 19 months ago