This is a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, learning and becoming an expert with a very large mission critical system. As the MITA (Medicaid Information Technology Architecture) Business Analyst III, you'll do data and ad hoc analysis using SQL tools and supporting business functions throughout Molina. You'll also assist our configurations team serving as a QNXT expert and doing backend work. If you're a seasoned professional looking for your next career move within a company ripe with opportunity, this could be your perfect fit. In addition to the opportunities and challenges your role will provide, within Molina you'll find an upbeat and positive environment; our people know their work is appreciated and we all are proud to support Molina's mission to provide quality healthcare for financially vulnerable individuals and families.
To be successful in the role of MITA Business Analyst III you will need:
You will also need the following technical skills:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in one or more business aspects of MMIS development or other areas of the healthcare industry
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Computer Science or Business.
Molina Medicaid Solutions (MMS) provides design, development, implementation and business process outsourcing solutions to state governments for their Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS). MMS is well positioned to grow as the Medicaid market expands and evolves. MMS is a subsidiary of Molina Healthcare, Inc. Since its founding more than 30 years ago, Molina Healthcarehas grown into one of the leaders in providing quality healthcare to the underserved. Molina is a publicly traded company with approximately 5,500 employees and revenues of $4.6 billion; we recently were named to the 2012 Fortune 500 list.
- Advanced to expert SQL experience
- MS Project, MS Office Suite, Visio skill and experience
- Moderate to advanced Medicaid knowledge
- Moderate to Advanced QNXT product and schema knowledge
- Basic to moderate knowledge of other Health PAS COTS software
- Strong technical / database knowledge
Molina Healthcare Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard