The MLB Scouting Bureau Internship is designed to provide exceptional students, who are interested in a career in sports, with a unique opportunity to learn about the diverse business operations of the Major League Baseball Scouting Bureau. Those candidates selected will gain invaluable work experience through a variety of assignments and projects.
This internship is based out of Ontario, California and will run from February through August.
- Provide administrative office support to the full office staff, including the Scouting Bureau Director
- Support our acquisition and distribution of medical records for draft eligible players
- Provide administrative support for our video operations program, including review and approving video assets
- Perform related duties as required
- Have completed a minimum of one year in an accredited college degree program or are currently enrolled in a post-graduate education program
- Excellent academic standing
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week at the MLB Scouting Bureau in Ontario, California
- Some previous related work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) is strongly preferred
Major League Baseball - 17 months ago